Solve your Case through Caselogs Feature in Amazon Seller App
Amazon moves are always advantageous to its sellers and customers. It always tries to ease the experience of the sellers and buyers which is the main reason why people love Amazon as their first choice. In the context of serving, Amazon has brought up a new feature in its Amazon seller App to add more convenience to the seller’s account management for their online business. For the seller support, Amazon has launched Caselogs on the Amazon app for the seller.
If you have been using the Amazon seller app, you would have got a notification for caselogs but if you don’t know how to use or what is the importance of the Caselogs, let's go in detail.
Where and How will you find the caselogs feature in the Amazon seller app?
- Open Amazon seller App (you are registered with).
- On the home screen, to view Caselogs, click on communications. Here you will find the list of all registered cases.
- Click on your or any case you want to see the updates.
- Write your message or response.
- In case you want to add screenshots or images.
- You can also click the image through the app to add.
- Hit the reply button.
How to find your or specific case?
- In the search option, type your case ID, your case will appear on the screen.
- At the top, you will find the list of latest cases.
- Scroll down to get the older cases.
- Tapping at any case, you can send your reply either to reply to the corresponding seller or to discuss in detail about the trending thread.
How will the caselogs Benefit the Amazon Sellers
- Anytime and anywhere: Having smartphone laced with Amazon seller app, you can manage your online business from anywhere and at any time. Sellers can access the Amazon app. They can manage the orders, returns, refunds and communicate with buyers through the app itself. With the newly launched caselogs feature within the Amazon app, the sellers can now raise case at any time no matter where they are and ask the Amazon to get connected with the support team. Amazon has its expert panel of SPN and ATES to assist their sellers.
- Follow-up on the requests raised: Through the caselogs, sellers can raise their case and after that, they can take the follow up on the same ticket without contacting the seller team every time. Caselogs will show the status viz answered, unanswered, Open, Needs seller attention at your case lodged. You can have every update and detail of your case and at any time, you can reply or take action on the case as needed.
- Quicker contact with the Amazon seller support Team: Before the caselogs feature, the Amazon sellers when need to contact the seller support team of Amazon had to wait for a long time. The caselogs feature helps in managing the complaints tickets in an efficient way so that thousands of sellers can quickly connect with the seller support team for their query resolving and assistance.
- Image Uploading: To make the case more effective and elaborative, you can add the relevant images and screenshots using caselogs feature through the Amazon seller app. It allows an attachment option to the sellers.
Amazon Seller app is helpful to the Amazon sellers that ease the sellers’ activities to manage their business. With this, the caselogs feature has been a new add-on. It will help you in resolving your queries on Amazon at a faster rate. If you don’t have the amazon seller app let us tell you, The Amazon Seller app is beneficial- download it now. You can download the app from Google Play or Applestore, depending upon the smartphone you have.
Furthermore, if you are facing any difficulty in managing the seller central account on Amazon, come to us at evantage.