Have a Glance at Black Friday Week Trends So Far
Amazon is celebrating the magnificent event of Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. It is bombarding the series of offers and best deals to its customers and customers are welcoming the Amazon offers open-hearted by making the purchases and breaking every record so far. This is giving the Amazon sellers a riping moment to make money out from Amazon. Last year, Amazon had announced that Cyber Monday of 2017 had the highest sales figure which had beat all the records of all other big days including Amazon Prime day.
The trillions of Amazon buyers are busy in picking the best products among the millions of choices available on it. The moment when the products come with the hot deals and a lucrative fall in price, the online buyers of 2018 have started reaping the moment into the beneficial purchases.
Why the purchases are increasing every year?
- You can’t deny the popularity of online shopping stores than the bricks and mortar stores. Knowing this, the online retailers are reaping every chance into sweet fruits.
- People wait for this golden chance of offers, discounts, and deals. Once Amazon floods it out, no chance to stop the shopaholics.
- The deals and offers are the main reasons behind online shopping purchases.
- The smartphones have eased all the hassles of shopping and Amazon app have contributed more to increase the sales of retailers every year. Amazon app has generated 50% of conversions.
- The lucrative products in an affordable budget and even sometimes in few pennies are making the buyers buy more and more and thus taking the seller’s revenue to its inclination.
Let’s have a glance at the hot and trending products in 2018:
With the start of Black Friday week this year, the Amazon retailers are predicting the hikes in purchases and the overall profit of the Amazon as well as its sellers. Amazon in its big event of Black Friday 2018 is offering a wide range of deals on Amazon products, electronic categories, smartphones, toys, and many more products are in the bag of Amazon.
Few of popular products on Amazon are:
- Ring Video Doorbell
- All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Fire HD 10.1-inch Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free
- Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote
- Blink XT Home Security Camera System
- Echo Dot Kids Edition
- All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8-in HD Display
- Echo (2nd Generation)
- All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet 8-in HD Display
- All-new Echo Plus (2nd Gen)
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7-in Display
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7-in Display
- Echo Spot - Black
- Toshiba 50LF621U19 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Insignia NS-39DF510NA19 39-inch 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV
- All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen)
- Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Toshiba 32LF221U19 32-inch 720p HD Smart LED TV
- Fire TV Recast, over-the-air DVR, 500 GB, 75 hours
- Fire TV Cube, hands-free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD
- Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System
- Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System w/ Motion Detection - 2 Camera Kit
- Blink Indoor Home Security Camera System - 5 Camera Kit
How much items have sold till now?
The buyers are getting hot deals and offers and Amazon sellers are reaping the opportunities for making money. On one hand, customers are in rush to utilize the cheap deals and want to take items as much as they can while the sellers are making every effort to sell their items.
Earlier, small businesses on Amazon accounted for the selling of around 140 million products during the big event of Black Friday week. On seeing the enthusiasm and charm among the customers this year, the products to be sold could reach 200 million or we don’t know it could be more.
- Alexa powered devices are in demand and tens of millions of people have made their Alexa purchases on Thanksgiving day. More are buying on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Amazon Echo Dot has emerged as the best selling product until now.
- Millions of electronic items are also bought by the customers during black Friday event.
- Other small businesses are also generating the revenues by selling tons of toys, books, apparels, and accessories in this giant Amazon event.
More figures so far-
- This year, Thanksgiving day has witnessed a great hike from its earlier records and has ended with the record selling of more than $3billion and would reach $7billion (as predicted).
- The Black Friday of 2017 had $1.4billion sales which are now predicted to reach a double rate in this 2018.
- Around 20-25% hike is predicted in the shopping trends of the big days.
- In all, the online sale predictors say that by the end of the cyber Monday the online retailers will be earning more than $20 billion of money.
The golden period between 16th November to 25th November has been setting records of highest sales till now. Amazon sellers have offered a wide range of products with maximum profit to the buyers. This is converting the visitors into confirmed buyers. Breaking the earlier records again, the Black Friday event has been witnessing the 44.6 percent rise in the buyer’s visits till now and yet there are more than 3 days left. More to see where will this selling-buying graph will go.
No matter the event is ending on 25th November on Amazon, the buyers will not stop themselves buying from Amazon. It is evergreen shopping platform. Don’t miss out any reason to sell on Amazon. We at evantage offer a helping hand to the Amazon sellers right from Amazon store setup to sales-boosting services.
Start making money now with evantage!